You certify you have the copyright, have been given permission for reproduction from the copyright holder or that any images you provide to us are in the public domain and that you give us the right to reproduce them. Responsibility to ensure the images are in the public domain, use is within fair use provisions or that any copyright permissions required have been granted remains with the customer.
Oil Painting Reproductions
Bridgeman Art Library vs. Corel Corp. ruled faithful reproductions of two-dimensional original works cannot attract copyright in the U.S.
We believe all images on our website are in the public domain because their copyright has expired or have been licensed by us for use in this manner. If you find an image on our website which you believe is under copyright protection, please contact us and we will remove it immediately. Reproduced Fine Art, Inc. respects the copyright of others and will work with you to remove any images we have been given in error. This applies to the United States, Canada, the European Union and all other countries with a copyright term of life of the author plus 70 years.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"
- A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
Reproduced Fine Art, Inc.
25 Chateaus Ln
Little Rock, AR 72210
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).